Skip to main content
Assumption English School

School History

Trace the journey of Assumption English School, from its founding in 1953 to its modern campus today.

Last updated 1 July 2026
Vintage sepia group photo of about 15 men in white clerical robes posing outdoors with trees behind them, including Brother Vincent.
A vintage black-and-white group photo of boys in uniform posing outdoors near palm trees and a vehicle.
Old black and white photo of a dirt courtyard flanked by long low buildings with a two-story structure at the far end.
Black and white photo of a two-story building with a brick section, surrounded by tall grass and palm trees.
White multi-storey Assumption English School building with palm trees and a sign reading "A Gabrielite School."
Modern white multi-story Boys' Town Campus building with a blue sign at the entrance gate under a cloudy sky.
Modern multi-story AES building with white and gray facade, colorful horizontal stripes, and large blue letters on top.
Multi-storey school courtyard with blue columns, green lawn, a white statue at center, and colorful posters on corridors.
A multi-story school building with blue columns, balconies, and a courtyard featuring letters spelled out in shrubs on grass.
Small Catholic chapel interior with wooden pews, white altar, glowing crucifix on brick wall, and ceiling fans.